What our membership offers
RuDASA is a growing network of rural health care professionals, and we invite applications for membership. We are geared primarily towards doctors working in or interested in rural medicine, whether generalists or specialists, in private or in public. However, membership is also open to all medical or other health practitioners (including allied health professionals and students) involved in the practice, training or support of rural medicine.
- Keep up-to-date with RuDASA activities and rural health policy developments
- Attend the Rural Health Conference (with a discounted registration fee)
- Enjoy networking opportunities with rural practitioners on a local and national level
- Access channels for raising concerns and ideas and influence policy developments in the field of rural health
- Have your say in policy developments and implementation
- Join your provinical structure and facilitate communication between health care workers at grass roots level